Wednesday, May 11, 2016

All You Need Is A New Perspective!!

pic credit: http://www.dailyhappyquotes.com


Larry -Hey Joe, have you seen my glasses?
Joe-No, I haven’t  seen your glasses. Why do you ask?
Larry-Because I had taken them with me but now I can’t find them.
So next day…
Random person-Whats this?

WANTED THIEF WHO HAS STOLEN GLASSES.
DESCRIPTION OF GLASSES- RAY BLUE BRAND ,THIN RIMMED ,BLACK IN COLOUR.
REWARD=300$
COME TO ORANGE STREET, HOUSE NO 3001, SECTOR THREE.

Suddenly random person sees a man with the lost glasses…
Random person beats the man and takes him to the address on the poster…
Random person-Shame on you for stealing a man's glasses.
Thief -But I didn’t steal any glasses. And why did you bring me to my own house?
Random person- Wait. you are the person who put the posters? Your glasses are on your head!
Larry-They are? Well, that's dumb of me.
Random person- Ok, fine… now give me my reward.
Larry gives the reward and cries as he wasted 300$ for the posters and 300$ for the reward.

MORAL= do not keep your glasses on your head for a long time, or you might end up like this guy.
                                                                     


                                                             THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment